Thursday, March 29, 2012


Glitz and Glam Party!!

Who doesn't want a nice night out with friends getting pampered, going shopping, and having some wine.... OH and getting portraits taken of you and your closest friends (old and new)?

Well, my friends Stefanie and I have decided instead of having to go to the mall to get your Makeup, Jewelry, Purses, and then out to have wine in crowded places... . Instead of having to be in a crowded mall for all of these items we are going to make these items come to you...and In names you may know and love and even some new companies you might not have heard of yet!!!

Who is going to be there?

To get you all "glamed" up for this party we are going to have a Mary Kay Consultant to show you some awesome makeup and give yourself that fabulous polished look that we all loose by the end of the week due to long work hours, stress, and whatever else life decides to throw at us.. lol

To accessorize your outfits we will have a Silpada Jewelry rep!! Because lets face it what woman doesn't like new Jewelry!!!
We will also have some purses from a company called 31,They have some great things to organize your home with as well.

Photos? That was up there somewhere right...? In our busy schedules its very rare we actually ever get dressed up/dolled up and get pictures taken of just ourselves (I know I own a camera and do not have any "portrait" photos of myself in my best dressed) So, why not!! So, YES I will be there with my wonderful camera taking some amazing portraits...best part no sitting fees!!! I myself am going to try to get one as well, so yes i will be participating in the festivities as well.

then....


WINE!!!! We will have Representative from The Traveling Vineyards. This is a wine tasting that comes to you!!! You can only get these wines from them and I can tell you its amazing!!!
(we will have other refreshments)

What you need to bring

Only thing we ask our guests to bring is themselves,  and a guest!

When you ask....?

We will be having this party on April 22nd, 2012 at 5:00pm party will go until about 10:00pm

Where?

The party will be hosted at stefanies house!!
Location: Albany, NY  if you are interested in going please contact me for the address.

to conact me please email me at atravison@aliciatravisonphotography.com





No comments:

Post a Comment